1. Openness and transparency
PartMaker Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by PartMaker as set out in this policy.
2. Personal information
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth. Personal information also includes credit information.
PartMaker will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, PartMaker will only collect personal information about you directly from you. PartMaker may collect your personal information from reputable third party lead generation sources for marketing purposes, but only where you have consented to the disclosure of your information to PartMaker and for PartMaker to send you marketing communications. PartMaker will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by PartMaker in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any PartMaker products or services; or
- apply for employment with PartMaker.
all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
PartMaker requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
4. What does PartMaker do with your personal information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection PartMaker uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our products and services to you;
- providing PartMaker branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating to PartMaker branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- assessing, processing and managing your applications for PartMaker products and services.
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
5. Disclosure of personal information
PartMaker may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by PartMaker;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to PartMaker disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
6. Access and Management
You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See section 7: Contact information.
If you believe that PartMaker holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and PartMaker will respond to your request within a reasonable time. PartMaker will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If PartMaker no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, PartMaker will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
PartMaker will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7. Contact information
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our office is located at 1/11 Korong Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081.
A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) PartMaker will take as a result of your complaint.
8. PartMaker website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to PartMaker website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, PartMaker will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
PartMaker operated website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PartMaker website.